An initial design consultation will help you explore all possibilities for the design and layout. We can discuss the project on the telephone at first and then arrange a no obligation meeting.
You may already have a clear idea of how to achieve the space you require.
If not I can help you establish the vision with quality and within your timescale and budget. We can together juggle the constraints until a balance is achieved.
My services can be geared to meet your exact requirements giving a professional and personal service providing you with the best possible support.
Whether extending to the rear or side of your home, a loft room, converting the garage or a contemporary glass extension. I will guide you through the planning and building regulations process.
I am organised, flexible and perform well under pressure and with valuable experience communicating and working effectively with Clients, Local Authorities, Contractors, and Developers on varied residential and commercial projects.
If there is a way to achieve your dream house or extension – we’ll find it
4 Basic Steps
- Survey the site
- Develop the feasibility and produce an outline sketch scheme for discussion.
- Prepare architectural plans for a Planning Application
- Then prepare and submit for the Building Regulation Approval.
Schedule of Service
- Carry out feasibility of the scheme
- Consult all statutory authorities
- Outline proposal and develop scheme design
- Budget cost estimate
- Local Authority Planning & Building Regulation Application.
- Production information, brief specification
- Arrange for a survey, site investigation and structural engineer.
- Tender documentation
- Invite and appraise tenders/negotiations.
- Prepare additional constructional information
- Prepare brochure for property sale purposes